Monday, January 26, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

I apologize for not posting last Monday. But I was pretty much still reading what I posted the week before! So I didn't think it'd do much good just post about the exact same thing. Here it is a brand new year and I'm already having trouble with my reading. I want to read, I do. I just can't seem to make myself sit down and actually do it! But, I'm gonna work on that and hopefully things will get smoother. 

I also missed posting a review last week. My grandfather hasn't been doing to well and I spent most of my time helping my parents get things ready for him. He's lived with them for a few years now, but recently was put on Hospice. So we had to make room for a hospital bed and all that jazz. He seems to be doing a little better but He is also 98 years old. So we think his time is getting close. Prayers and good thoughts are always appreciated!


Until a month ago, eighteen-year-old Ven had never set foot outside the windowless warehouse where she was created. An Imitation of Raven Rogen, Ven spent her days confined in the lab, studying videos of her Authentic, all so she could step into Raven’s life at a moment’s notice. 

Now, Ven lives in Raven’s penthouse apartment, kisses Raven’s boyfriend, and obeys every order from Raven’s dad, Titus Rogen—the very man who created her. But Ven has a secret plan. She doesn't want Raven’s life. She wants her own.

In the action-packed sequel of Imitation, Ven wages a dangerous war against Titus. First she’ll free herself, then she’ll free every last Imitation. . . . 

This is a new release of the previously self-published title.







So what are you reading this week?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams