Monday, August 12, 2013

Blood Bond (Dirty Blood #3) by Heather Hildenbrand

Title: Blood Bond (Dirty Blood #3)
Author: Heather Hildenbrand
Publisher: Accendo Press
Publication Date: August 29, 2012
Source: Via the author for review.


Hybrids.
If I had to choose one word to sum up all of my problems, this would be it.
Without hybrids, I wouldn't have to watch my best friend slowly becoming a monster. Without hybrids, I could let go of the mentality “hunt or be hunted.” CHAS wouldn't be scouring the Earth, intent on slaughtering and using Alex to do it. Without hybrids, I wouldn't have to be on guard that losing my temper meant losing my shape. There would be no monster inside me, struggling to get out.
Then again, without hybrids, I wouldn't have Wesley St. John.


This series keeps getting better and better! Heather is an awesome writer. She has this way of drawing you in and not letting you go until you're done. The Dirty Blood series is quickly becoming one of my favorite book series'.

In Blood Bond we learn that it's finally summer. Tara is now able to go back home for a few months to see her family, friends & Wes. (Oh, Wes. I can never grow tired of reading about him...) Of course it doesn't take long before it all hits the fan. Can I just say that I absolutely love Tara? This chick has been through some crap and just keeps right on ticking! I don't want to give to much away but I will say that we suffer a loss in Blood Bond. Not a major character but one that will be missed none the less. Midst all the action & plotting, we also learn that Tara's blood is the key to saving all the hybrids. But there is a major consequence if she chooses to take that path.

We also get to see more of Alex in this one. I really love Tara & Alex's relationship. They are very sarcastic with each other. Of course I will only really ever want her to be with Wes but I can't help loving me some Alex. Her friendship with George takes a huge twist since what happened in Cold Blood. They become a lot closer (mainly because of a certain reason I don't want to give away!) with each other, to the point that it becomes a burden. Blood Bond is almost non stop action. I guarantee you will enjoy this series!

To find out what choice Tara makes, you are going to have to read this one for yourself. I ain't giving nothing away!



Catch up on the first 2 books in the Dirty Blood Series.
Check out my reviews below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams