Sunday, September 30, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW {hawaiian tropic silk hydration lotion}


With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun. Also available in SPF 12, 30, 50! You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle. (taken from the Influenster Product Review page)

I received the Summer Beauty VoxBox a few weeks ago. Inside was a trial size of the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion/Sunscreen. Influenster is a free service that sends out sample boxes of products for you to try out and review. If you are interested in signing up yourself, then click here! It's absolutely free! 

I haven't been able to use this product as much as I'd love to because it seems as tho we've had rain for weeks now. But from what I have gotten to try, I love. This stuff is seriously so, so good! Let me break it down a little bit:

The Protection: I am a super pale skinned person. I burn easily and it seems that I hardly keep any color. I tend to stay away from sunscreens, just because I haven't found one that I like yet. Yes, I'd rather burn than wear something on my skin that feels kinda icky. But, no more. This is amazing SPF protection without all that heavy feeling. And with it being available in 3 different SPF's, there's the perfect protection for every skin type!

The feeling: The ribbons of lotion in this stuff is awesome. It truly feels like your putting on lotion. It's moisturizing and creamy. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft, not greasy. Honestly, I almost want to just switch out my normal lotion with this! It's that good!

The scent: Smells like summer. I am a huge fan of fruity scents. This one has a blend of coconut and floral. I'm not a lover of floral scents, but this blends so nicely with the coconut. If they could bottle this scent into a body spray, my summer would be complete!

So, my overall opinion of the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration is fantastic. If you haven't gotten to try this product yet, do it! Go out right now and get some! You won't be sorry, I swear it! Bring on the sun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams